Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thank You

Britt and I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. They mean more to us than you know.

We're still trying to figure out how to deal with everything being thrown at us, as well as adjust to our new sense of normalcy. It's going to be a long road for both of us, but we're working together and figuring out our new life.

Britt remains heavily medicated, as several new problems pop up every few days. In addition to her lungs, her pancreas and liver are now starting to fail and she's been put on medication for both of those. We have no idea when she will be getting out of the hospital, but at this point, it looks like she will be here through at least the new year.

My cousin Becca is helping out with Lily, and Britt's cousin Nick is taking some time off work to remain in Colorado with Britt.

We're all learning how to deal with our loss, as well as trying to get Britt better as best we can. I do not know when or if Britt will be ready to talk about anything, but please know she is thankful for every single one of you.

Alex

3 comments:

  1. Hey babes! I have been praying for you both and little Lilly too! I love you all. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you both. Love you both and little Lilly too!!

    ReplyDelete